Vs > Uranium City, Sk
Tambov vs Uranium City, Sk Climate & Distance Between
Tambov vs Mc Grath, Ak, Usa
Tambov vs Tromso, Norway
Tambov vs Khon Kaen, Thailand
Tambov vs Mar Del Plata, Argentina
Uranium City, Sk vs Nakhon Phanom, Thailand
Uranium City, Sk vs Kumasi, Ghana
Uranium City, Sk vs Schleswig, Germany
Uranium City, Sk vs Taipei, Taiwan
Pituffik/ Thule Air Base vs Bandar Lengeh
Kathmandu vs Hope, Bc
Norfolk, Va vs Minginui Forest
Port-Said vs Hoseda-Hard
- The distance between Tambov, Russia and Uranium City, Sk, Canada is approximately 7,232 km or 4,494 mi.
- To reach Tambov in this distance one would set out from Uranium City, Sk bearing 19.6° or NNE and follow the great circles arc to approach Tambov bearing 163.7° or SSE .
- Tambov has a warm summer continental/ hemiboreal climate with no dry season (Dfb) whereas Uranium City, Sk has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season (Dfc).
- Tambov is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Uranium City, Sk is in or near the boreal moist forest biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 8.9 °C (15.9°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 13.6 °C (24.5°F) less in Tambov. The continentality subtype is truly continental for both.
- Total annual precipitation averages 188.2 mm (7.4 in) more which is equivalent to 188.2 l/m² (4.62 US gal/ft²) or 1,882,000 l/ha (201,198 US gal/ac) more. About 1 1/2 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 6.7° higher in Tambov than in Uranium City, Sk.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Tambov relative to Uranium City, Sk. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Uranium City, Sk vs Tambov
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|| -12 (0)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Tambov vs Langara, Bc, Canada
Tambov vs Dnepropetrovsk, Ukraine
Tambov vs Tucuman, Argentina
Tambov vs Heraklion, Crete, Greece
Uranium City, Sk vs Sanirajak/ Hall Beach, Nunavut, Canada
Uranium City, Sk vs Sukhumi, Georgia
Uranium City, Sk vs Segou, Mali
Uranium City, Sk vs Ubatuba, Brazil
Fredericton, Nb vs Safi
Barbacena vs Taoyuan
Encarnacion vs Kansas City, Missouri
Gaya vs N’Djamena
Tambov vs Uranium City, Sk Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Tambov
Climate Guides for Locations near Uranium City, Sk
- Contwoyto Lake, Nt, Canada - 664.5 kms (413 miles) N
- Yellowknife, Northwest Territories, Canada - 454.3 kms (282.3 miles) NW
- Fort Resolution, Nt, Canada - 337.6 kms (209.8 miles) NW
- Hay River, Nt, Canada - 427.2 kms (265.5 miles) WNW
- Fort Smith, Nt, Canada - 201 kms (124.9 miles) WNW
- Thebacha/ Fort Smith, Northwest-Territories, Canada - 201.2 kms (125 miles) WNW
- Fort Chipewyan, Ab, Canada - 174.4 kms (108.4 miles) WSW
- High Level, Ab, Canada - 506.4 kms (314.7 miles) W
- Fort Vermilion, Alberta, Canada - 452.9 kms (281.4 miles) WSW
- Fort Mcmurray, Alberta, Canada - 361.9 kms (224.9 miles) SSW
- Peace River, Ab, Canada - 646.1 kms (401.5 miles) WSW
- Slave Lake, Ab, Canada - 605.9 kms (376.5 miles) SW
- Cold Lake, Ab, Canada - 582.9 kms (362.2 miles) SSW
- Ennadai Lake, Nunavut, Canada - 450.9 kms (280.2 miles) ENE
- Brochet, Mb, Canada - 434.4 kms (270 miles) ESE
- Lynn Lake, Manitoba, Canada - 527.3 kms (327.7 miles) ESE
- La Ronge, Sk, Canada - 527.5 kms (327.8 miles) SSE
- Flin Flon, Mb, Canada - 665.6 kms (413.6 miles) SE